Hey Guys, it’s Emily here from MiaThrives!
Today I am going to talk you through how I make body scrubs at home! The reason I started making them myself was that I was having a difficult time finding a scrub that wasn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin.
You can watch the full video here (or down below).
Benefits of a Body Shrub
- Help brush away dead skin especially in areas where a scab is almost healed
- Soothes rough and dry skin
- Removes old skin cells
You only need two main ingredients!
- 1 cup coconut oil (make sure to melt in microwave to be able to mix)
- 1 cup of sugar
- Any essential oil of your choice (I personally like using grapefruit oil)
- Vitamin E oil, that has wound healing properties
Note: You can change the measurements depending on what your skin needs. If you have dry skin adding more coconut oil and some olive oil is a great option. If you want a harder scrub you can add more sugar.
We would love to hear from you if this is something you’ve tried and it works for you! Also, feel free to let us know if you have any other EB Hacks!
MiaThrives presents our EB Hacks vlogs. They offer tips and tricks to live your life to the fullest with Epidermolysis Bullosa. Connect with us on our Facebook, Instagram, Youtube. If you’re new here click to learn more about our story.